Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sisterly Visit





Well... i'm finally back from my excursion across the country... and while i made a few unexpected visits to Chicago and New York, I finally made it there and back. and boy was it EVER a trip.... i got to meet some AMAZING friends of jessica's that i'll be stealing for my own. They all welcomed me like one of the crew during our little St. Patrick's Day party that Jessica planned. I helped.... a little. Isn't it fancy? i know.


i love me some summer sister.



lucas had a grand old time too.

...even if i was forcing him to during parts of it.

we even got to go to the beach and visit one of jessica's internet friends... that sounds creepy. But Kimmy was actually really cute and tiny so we could have totally takin' her if she put up a fight.
Gus thought she was hilARIOUS. i think he was just being nice.

And as usual, Izey escaped.
It was really fun to go and see all the children and jessica and make new friends. We even made an INFOMERCIAL while i was there. BRILLIANT. stay tuned for more humiliation to be posted at the Hussy's site.

10 comments:

Alys said...

That's fun that you got to go see your sister. And, I just tried to go to "The Hussy" and see the videos, but none of them were working. :(

raschel said...

ya'lls party was fancy! it looked like a lot of fun! i thought about ya'll...luke and I had to go to Virginia for a stone conference (so freaking boring), but we had a layover in Charlotte, NC, is that anywhere close to the airport you flew in to/out of?

Stephanie Kelly said...

I'm so jealous!!! I love that lil' heathen Izzy! And you were my favorite in that BRILLIANT informational!!!!

Laurel said...

Lindsey,
Looks like you had fun on your visit, just not with your transportation.

Can you email me your address? We were in Provo and there was a letter for you that you may want to see. It has to do with a former employer and their lack of paying wages. (Yes, I opened it to see if it was important - my bad!)

***** said...

It was so fun to be with you. I wish we could keep you in our pockets and make you stay forever. Thank you for sharing your sista time with me. xoxo

Goodnight moon said...

Sorry I was off my game when you came....I was in a funk! BLECK! I can't wait to come and see you soon...soon as in a year and a half?!?! Give or take!

LOVED your "radio" voice on the infomerical. My fav part was when you were putting lotion on the motherskin!

No Model Lady said...

Yo, it's Michele. I go by Birdie in the blog world to throw the Taliban off.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i needa use those pics of kimmy on my blog. i loved seeing her and i love that picture with gus.

Anonymous said...

You look GREAT!!

Aymee said...

So much fun! I wish I could have been there. And man do I wish I took advantage of living next to Summer more when Travy and I were first married. She's awesome! That little Lucas is getting so big, and he's the cutest little Mexican/Caucasian baby around! You need to come out to Salt Lake when your sister and Amber come in a couple months! I'm flying in a few days ahead of them so I can meet up with them. Think about it!