Sunday, October 12, 2008

Halloween and randomness

well... my parents have been here this weekend and we had a lot of fun. We went to gardner's village (which for those of you who don't know...it's like a really cute crafty shopping place)... my mom and i go every year. As usual she bought me some cute halloween things :) But i'm getting ahead of myself... first are a couple of pictures of our apartment... they are messy but i just don't see us cleaning for the pictures.

the dining room....


the living room... (with a handsome man and a unpainted canvas... i still haven't figured out what to put there...)


random Lucas gifts from Maw Maw's visit

AND NOW FOR HALLOWEEN...


our front door....


hydrocephalus boy...



gause spider...


angry pumpkin cat.... (really... cats SO deserve things like this...)

But sometimes i still love him... like when he does the following...




what a silly feline.

7 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Heder said...

I'm really digging that pumpkin hat on your cat. He looks angry and pissed off and that is funny to me. I know that's not nice of me, but I'm thinking I need one for my cat.

Stephanie Kelly said...

YAY Halloweeeeener!!! Cute apartment...I love the art on your walls I need more cool art o my walls!!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

yes, did u paint that tree on the wall?

i like the home, it's cozy but i won't be visiting during the october months when that spider is haning low...not lowe...low.

Lindsay said...

no.. i didn't paint the tree.. it was a decal i got from IKEA that i really loved

raschel said...

i'm jealous of your halloween decor. I can't get motivated to decorate.

Unknown said...

Can I tell you how much I love your dining room!? I need you to come decorate my house. Like right now. Go buy a plane ticket. See you this weekend.