Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lucas' Debut Video

Welp... i'm EXACTLY half way today... phew... and we had another doctor's appointment where they gave us a DVD of him breaking out his new moves...it's really sassy. You'll see in the video he slaps the wall of the uterus...he's so abusive....and he does it all the time. I just yell at him to stop but he never listens. I put together a short little video of him doing things. It's mostly for grandma's but you might enjoy it too.... my favorite is the swallowing... it's so precious. Enos and i agree he looks like me, but i can see some Enos in him too. What a sexy lad.


He was crossing his ankles in this picture... ya know, just hanging out.


sorry the video is a bit shaky...i was recording a recording... (it's a long story)

8 comments:

raschel said...

aww..i loved the video! and how fun that you've gotten this many sonograms! I'm jealous! Yay for being over the "hump"...it's all down hill from here (evil laugh). ha! j/k...it's not THAT bad. :)

I love the growing baby!

David and Teresa said...

I think he might be left handed. Yahoo! I need a left handed grandson. Go Lucas!!! Love Dad

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

ok, uhm, NOT all downhill from here. raschelle is evil. more like uphill from now until about age...4. then downhill until age 12 then uphill until married i assume.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i take that back, i love 3 year olds. and then again, you may have an isaak who is perfect all the time so it would be downhill after birth until...who knows.

Vagabond Mother said...

It makes me feel emotions to watch this! How tender. Lucas seems to have a big nose, or is it just me? How great and congratulations on the halfway mark!

Burns Family said...

WOW, that is a neat little video. I guess the X90(?) excersize thing has rubbed off on him ;)

Unknown said...

Oh I love it!! He's so cute already!! How sweet.

David and Teresa said...

I loved that and the music...at first i thought that it was going to be the theme song from the movie....hmmmm...oh Deliverance...you know dueling banjos...duh duh duh dun...but actually I think he looks a bit like mawmaw...he kinda has my earlobes and lips...don't you think?

You two seem so happy with all this parentage stuff.

Love you both
mutha and mutha in law