Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bet Witches


Soooo... have you ever watched Ace of Cakes and thought, "man, i could never do that" well... yes... that's probably true but perhaps you'd do better than the disaster cakes on THIS website... among the creepiest are the baby cake found in the July archive about half way down the page... and the sculpted bride cake... also intensely creepy. take a look... you'll get sucked in and want to look at all of them finding all sorts of grammar errors and food attrocities and things that just SHOULDN'T be made into cakes.... www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I'm addicted now! Thanks a lot!!

llcall said...

i did in fact waste altogether too much time on this on this website. and i leave for california is 12 hours! aaahhh!

Vagabond Mother said...

This site made me laugh till I cried the other week. PERFECT!

raschel said...

so...i tried looking at this website and it says it doesnt exist? maybe something is wrong w/ it right now?

raschel said...

ok, nevermind...i just had to copy and paste it.

Peter D said...

Awesome stuff. Thanks for pointing out this gem of a website.

Lindsie said...

Hey Linds, sorry about work. They are so stupid. I hope we will still keep in touch though cuz I think you are super sweet! And I want to see that little baby when he gets here too. Let me know if you need anything.

Lindsie said...

Hey Linds, sorry about work. They are so stupid. I hope we will still keep in touch though cuz I think you are super sweet! And I want to see that little baby when he gets here too. Let me know if you need anything.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

did u get this off my blog? i've had this linked to my blog for a long time now, i LOVE it!