Friday, November 7, 2008

A list of poo for you

1. I ate this delicious roasted red pepper sandwich today for lunch but i STILL smell like vinegar... it's irritating because i can't escape it.

2. I WOULD take pictures of my belly tonight except Enos is out of town and i need someone to TAKE the picture... i'll try on Sunday when he gets back.

3. I'm sick of political fighting and discussing. Let's move on.

4. Ever since i got pregnant i've been waiting for the day when my counter would say a two digit number.... and now it does!!! yay!!!

5. Yesterday at lunch my friend was driving behind someone going 5 under the speed limit on the freeway... My friend got irritated and flashed the speed limit to the guy as we passed him from another lane. Apparently, this really pissed the other guy off.... so he followed us and during a stop light walked up to our car and said, "what's your problem!" my friend said, "you were going 60 in a 65 man!" Then the guy asked him to roll down his window... and my friend jsut says, "get back in your car!!!" it was scary. I was feeling all pregnant and vulnerable in the front passenger seat. WHO DOES THAT?

6. I ate half a bag of craisins yesterday not knowing that each serving (i ate FOUR servings) has 130 calories. Depressing.

7. I don't really have anything more to say but my list seems so short so i'll end on seven. Sorry my lists aren't as entertaining as Jessica's.

9 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

uhmm..that road rage is scary. i need to blog about my recent "almost" fight i had. oh my gosh....i've never been so ballsy.

Stephanie Kelly said...

I enjoyed your list of poo! I do agree that Vinegar smell does not go away kinda like when you eat corn on the cob with lots and lots of BUTTER and all day (even if you wash)your top lip smells like barf from the butter...lip balm does the trick! TRUE DAT TRUE DAT...NO MORE POLICAL ARGUING!! Congrats on the 2 digit # baby counter thingy! ewwww road rage kills and Stac needs to learn a lesson or two on that! Craisins are fruit so it’s OK! Seven is Jesus Favorite Number...so I am cool with seven!

Unknown said...

YAY! I am so excited for that baby to come!

I love craisins. Have you ever had the cherry flavored ones? YUM.

Scary about the crazy driver guy! Eek!

raschel said...

i love your list. i love vinegar...i'm jealous. i expect a picture on sunday; i'll keep checking back. :) yay for 2 digits! doesn't it feel like a huge accomplishment?! and...how freaking scary about the follower...how did the friend flast the speed limit? w/ fingers or written on paper? don't craisins help you "go"? ...or do they stop you up? hmm...

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i like the new header but enos has granola on his face.

Vagabond Mother said...

Hey, will you email me the dates and times you are coming? I'm trying to plan for the wedding in CA then your arrival here. Thanks!

I LOVE THE NEW HEADING!!!!

I miss you and your belly and your road rage and your craisins (straight sugur).

David and Teresa said...

Hey I loved your poo. I also loved the cute new pics of all the fam at the beginning of the poo list. Looks like everyone is thinking of Lucas and the mouths to the side is so cute.

Love you Hin Heinzens...u too Geoffrey.

Mawmaw

Carolina said...

hahaha. In response to the comment you left me today. I don't know why I'm here! JK..I came to be close to my brothers and sweetness of a nephew. It definitely is an "experience" to say the least. Hopefully I will come over the mountain as well! Congrats on the impending arrival of lil lucas!!

Zinser Photography said...

Thanks for all your comments on our blog. I love looking at yours. I'm glad Enos and Evan became such good friends. p.s. I'll forgive you for being late...but knowing that you are always late is half the battle. Just plan ahead. Love you guys. Can't wait to meet Lucas.