Thursday, April 22, 2010

Random Phone pictures...

Just a bunch of randomness from old to new...


okay so remember when i was trapped in Chicago? remember how i couldn't find my luggage? remember how i waited for it even though it had already been sent ahead to raleigh? HERE is what i had to look through... and this was only ONE section of them.. there were two. TWO people. and nobody knew ANYTHING. how ANNOYING. ugh.. let's not relive it... let's move on to the next picture...
why does lucas look so flabbergasted?.... probably because he just took a look at THIS chick...


i tried SEVERAL times to shamelessly get a picture of her...
and this was the best i got, sadly.. i failed to capture a shot of what i'll call her "bracelet arm". covered from top to bottom in colorful plastic beaded bracelets and tiny keychain animals.. it was a site to see... oh.. and she was pierced to the max.. it was AWESOME.

now back to this guy... happy that he has a new soccer ball. he loves that thing.


and finally....sleeping on the way home from church...


the end.



4 comments:

CynthiaK said...

Awww! :)

And that was one interesting looking chick.

Alys said...

I think it is great that you try to take pictures of the interesting people you see. I guess that is the advantage of an iphone, or some other nice phone, which I don't have. There are many times I want to do that, too. Like last year, for example, at our local fair, I saw two Asian toddlers in a stroller and they both had rat tails. Amazing, I know, and if only I could have captured it on camera.

Laura said...

I hope this doesn't happen to me tomorrow but if it does I hope there's FOUR times as many cases than that. Bring it!... but don't.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

are u gonna submit that girl to people of walmart? u should.

and remember when we got ur luggage in raleigh? like it was just laying out for anyone to take and no one would have known if it was really urs or not.