Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Shout Out...


in case you don't know because you've been asleep forever or are internetly awkward... there is this really cool place to buy kids tshirts for really decent prices.... it's http://kids.threadless.com

i recently bought lucas some shirts from there...... i LOOOOVE them.. guess which one is his FAVORITE. the hairy wolves (orange one) probably because he loves Where the Wild Things Are sooooo much. i have to read it EVERY NIGHT. he just stares at the monsters in awe. silly weirdo.


jessica... this one reminds me of izey...ninjas vs. luchadores




dangers of being a human... ya know.. so they are careful.



this reminds me of san fran.. so i bought it.

6 comments:

Alys said...

My husband would love these. I will have to show him the site.

Goodnight moon said...

I love them!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Those are awesome! Lucas's favorite is my favorite, too! I might order it for P!

Stephanie Kelly said...

I want to get myself some of those shirts...I checked out the adult ones....awesome!!!!

pepper said...

Very nice... that last one does look like sf

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i love the luchadores one. those tee's are about the same price as the websites i sent u nerd. actually i think they're more. are they?