Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Joseph's Grada-mutation.


we went to stockton this weekend for enos' brother's graduation. it was my favorite graduation ever.... short and on a sunday instead of church. HAH there were only 21 people in his graduating class!! seriously.


enos' little brother... well.. younger at least. how BIG you've gotten since i've known you, bub.


happy to be out of high school.. i concur.

bored... yet supportive.

everyone had these little explodie gun things.. they were AWESOME...

robbie mcmillan didn't think so though.. he was shakin' like a leaf. (yes.. a NEW nickname. like he NEEDS it. ugh. whats wrong with me.)

objects in lens are skinnier than they appear. at least that's what i'm hoping.

my favorite person in the world... minus, like Jesus.
eatin' breakfast. all four generations of 'em.

some of the coolest kids i know.
louie was glad to be done with the graduation.

good job little brother... we love you!!!

8 comments:

Drew said...

Baaa ha ha ha, "minus, like Jesus." I love it. I guess Jesus isn't technically "in the world" so it's okay for Enos to be your favorite person in that category. I can't wait to meet your little man one day.

Alys said...

Yeah, graduations are no fun, but you have to go to be supportive. And taking babies to anything is not that fun, I've decided. They get so bored and tired.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

where did u go to get ur boobs done and how much did u pay?

i guess all of us sisters were given something to brag about. u got boobs. apparently, i didn't.

Field Family said...

Hey Lindsay,
I'm Rob's wife, you use to work with him at Sandman ( I know hate Sandman).
I was just wondering if you would be willing to do a header for my blog. I do a shopping/coupon deal blog and I want a Great Header. Your work is awesome! I love it.
How much would you charge and would you be willing?
Thanks,
Mindy Field
you can email me back @
mindy_field@yahoo.com

Angela said...

HA! your bored face does in fact look bored! i love it. and you're fantastic. and your hair is fantastic. and your little robbie mcmillan is ADORABLE! so when do we get to see you guys exactly? because i kinda can't wait...like...seriously...HAHA!

raschel said...

i thought i commented...but, i guess not. i think your boobs look awesome. ha! :) when i lose weight, those are one of the first things to go--and it looks like you're losing a ton of weight!! GO YOU!! Lucas is SO STINKIN cute!!!!!!!!!!

No Model Lady said...

"Supportive, yet bored"...love it:)

David and Teresa said...

I love those pictures and what a sweet baby you have. I bet he has a great mawmaw and she loves him very much. Oh! and your hair is really cute on you and Enos' facial hair is very handsome also. Can't wait to see you guys VERY SOON. Mutha