Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rainy Day vs. Sunny Day


Lukey Toot in what i'll call the "baby boat" even though it looks like a coffin with the pillows in there. eek.
"what shall i be today mother? bright and bubbly?...
"or a smoldering temptress"

we're poor. he's taken the hint.
he eats socks to save money... although... it's not really that cost efficient.
guess this is what happens on a couple of rainy days.

Then we had ONE sunny day....


he made my favorite.... sandy pie.


He always tells me, "business first mother." He takes it all very seriously.

take note how he multitasks with his in-car radio. thanks janae.



i love you, Entrepeneurial Lee.

8 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

Ha ha!!! A baby coffin! That's your next etsy item! Lucas looks like one sturdy baby Lindsay. And your ad for Safeway made me HOMESICK.

Good thing I'm going home!!

Drew said...

Where's the wilting flower?? Ha ha ha! I love the Mickey Mouse shirt. Start 'em off right, I say.

Tara said...

AWWWW I LOVE that box! Glad I had one to share, it's so fun isn't it? Can't wait to see you guys! tomorrow, right?
He is so darling! And WHY are you using the expensive, nice measuring cups at the beach? spend $2 and buy the cheap plastic ones sister! (oh, I guess it's doesn't matter, I'm trying not to be so bossy these days...)

David and Teresa said...

Thanks for calling Paw Paw Lucas. It was nice talking to you.

Unknown said...

DA-GUM that kid is cute! I love him on his "phone"! I love how babies hold it to their shoulder before they learn to hold it on their ear. ADORABLE. Also, the smoldering temptress pic had me LOLing!

HA!

David and Teresa said...

Pawpaw he was NOT calling you he was calling him mawmaw...blah blah to you...LOL! I love that little baby boy. Can't wait to see him very soon. MUtha

Alys said...

Oh, don't you just love the sunny days. They are beautiful when they come around.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

are u on a frickin farm? wtc?