Thursday, July 1, 2010

what who? your kevin tattoo!!!

So apparently, if you ask your friends to help you accomplish your goals... they will do ANYTHING for you. Let's take one, Amy Bruderer. We used to work at the same failing game company in utah. Therefore, we were bonded for life. Then i was thinking about people.. and stuff and thought.. "i wish someone would tattoo something i drew on them. THAT would be awesome." and then.... i posted on Facebook said request. and out came my magical Amy genie. granting my wish not ONCE but TWICE!!... ahem, i give you.... Kevin. the skin version.


and his cousin, Ernie. I only wish his legs didn't look broken. aww.. poor ernie. he must have suffered a car wreck since i last saw him.

Amy... you ROCK my socks.

5 comments:

Laura said...

You were thinking about people and stuff? NOT! You were cringing over another tattoo and having a discussion with me! I ROCK YOUR SOCKS!!

*ahem* Kevin looks just as skinny on skin and Ernie, so broke and Ernie-ish. Amy is a socks rocker.

Amers said...

Sorry about the broken legs. That part was really close to my ankle and I think I started jumping out of my skin on that part, hence the brokenness... I'm going back in a bit to get the coloring done on Kevin's rainbow and Ernie's heart. I think there may also be some shading involved. I might even get them in white, but we'll see what my pain tolerance is... :) Anyhoover, I love my new tats and welcome the boys with open arms into my family!!!

Stephanie Kelly said...

This is freakin awesome! Good work Amy!

Amers said...

lol. Thanks, but all i did was sit there while someone else tattooed lindsay's art on my leg. :P

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

lindsays art is worth keeping for eternity. or...is it?