Thursday, July 29, 2010

White Coat Ceremony

Let's take a moment to recognize the handsomest guy i love. HAH

and his study buddies...
for going from this...

to THIS!!! OW! hot-NESS
i wanna take this moment to thank all the cool girls who did so much for me while last year was giving me migraines.

like my WONDERFUL next door neighbor... Rachel (doesn't she glow? that's because she's pregnant... with TWINS!!) and her AWESOMELY stached out husband, Brandon.. don't worry.. we DO give him a hard time for having that thing. ;)


let's also recognize the RAD women who got them through it....
(stacy where the heck were you!??!)
laura, tiffany, moi and rachel
hey.. let's pretend we fit in their giant coats? don't worry.. if we had special coats you can BET they wouldn't fit in them either. (i see you there alanna!)

Way to go Turkey Birds. Love you Enos!!!


7 comments:

raschel said...

yay Enos! So...what's the next step? I love how official he looks! How exciting. I would've cried. I'm a baby.

barbaraence said...

Congratulations to Dr. and Mrs Heinzen :)

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

thats so wonderful for dr. enos.

hmm. i'm just gonna sit and sigh and think about how this awesomely beautiful post was RUINED by that scary stache. why? why? i don't understand. suddenly the world isn't making sense anymore...and the room is spinning? i feel gross. i'm gonna go wash my hands and feet and then change my clothes.

Angela said...

you. guys. are. awesome. i miss you so much! it's amazing how far you guys have come! don't forget us when you guys are successful and EVEN MORE awesome!

barbaraence said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

so freaaaaaakin awesome!! Go Enos :)

Del Toro Family said...

Lindsay I love you Thank you for you sweet thoughts.