Monday, November 15, 2010

What's on Lindsay's Phone, Tuesdays.

since i've never done this.. i'll have to start really far back on my phone... we'll start with the most recent and work our way back...


haircut... in case you don't have facebook.

the rug in the guest room at angie's parents house... oh the rug. what are you trying to tell me?

focused on his drawrings.

more drawring.
sunglasses mcgee.



mr. magilacutty trying on awma's sun hat.
he thought it was pretty funny.

a phalic tree at the post office... i was having a bad day and then saw this tree and burst out laughing.. it cheered me up.

louie at the beach this summer.

digging a hole with jade when she visited.

i found the motherskin picture in my closet and threw it on my bed.. it looked perfectly quiet sitting there... so i took a picture.

louis boxing.

when we went to utah and lucas got crap all over himself and we borrowed some clothes from our friends, the coons, who only have daughters.. HAH
stacking weight loss shakes. like a mad genius.

and the videos on my phone... since my phone's cool like that.
of my piano man... from the days of yore..



and last but not least... of the artist formally known as louie.




and THAT.. my friends, is what's on lindsay's phone, tuesdays.

9 comments:

Luis Merino said...

I like! Keep it up, tuesdays.

Untypically Jia said...

There's nothing like good tree genitalia to perk up an otherwise poor excuse for a day.

A Beautiful Life said...

so platinum! ( i hear that's what guys call really hot girls too, double bonus!)
i love me some ball sack tree
and i'm going to steal your son. no biggie.

Drew said...

Drawing! He's definitely your son. Nice work, getting him started early in life.

No Model Lady said...

That tree is so inappropriate! It looks like it belongs close to that rug so some sort of ritual...

Angela said...

First...LOVE the hair

Second...LOVE that you have that picture of the rug...perhaps it was casting a spell over you guys in your sleep...

Third...Luke was watching the videos with me and whenever Lucas laughed, Luke would laugh...ugh i miss our guys together...

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

u look like someone famous with that hair and dark brows. who tho?

that tree isn't a butt. u KNOW what that tree is. and like birdie said, it's craving the rug. oh wait, thats me. nevermind...

i love my lucas i can't WAIT for the kids to play together :)

thank you for playing! please drive thru!

Anonymous said...

I think he would have looked totally boy, if it weren't for the sweater...haha. He sure sported the ruffles well. He will hate you for that when he is older. haha.

Sparkly Kora said...

I love locus kora.bruper