Wednesday, January 12, 2011

All Dressed Up





okay so my life was threatened if i didn't do this... so i did it. wanna find out more about it? go HERE. She may be scary... but it's only because she's so fierce and she's pretty rad too.

dress: vintage from etsy
belt: calvin klein
fishnets: victoria secret
shoes: etsy (gift from a fab friend)
ring: gift from a sister ;) (pier one)

can you tell i love etsy? yeah.

i like this dress because it makes me feel like i tim burton character, or rather... at home.

9 comments:

zoo keeper said...

u know what sexy my favorite part of that outfit are your shoes!

llcall said...

love it. you look rad. (rad's still a good thing, right?)

No Model Lady said...

I love the dress and the hair is radically adorable! Thanks for not forcing me to take action.

A Beautiful Life said...

Tim Burton eat your heart out! i love everything about this picture!

Laura said...

'whistle'

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i just like that ur sitting on ur kitchen table all nonchalantly. that's radical.

Angela said...

I seriously LOVE your hair in this picture. I wish I were cool enough to pull it off.

Laura said...

Twit twoooo!

Shannon said...

You look like a supermodel in this photo!!! I LOVE it!