Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Long Lost Shenanigens (aka i'm lazy)


Let me tell you tales of a christmas awesome place.....

...a place where boys are made into happy toots, sliding down slides...
...and even old ladies have fun too.
But what makes THIS boy happiest.. is automobiles and.. ahem... TRAINS.
...and yes.. his mouth was open with excitement the whole time he played on this train. it even made him boogie... (see video down below)
trains are pretty much his favorite thing alive. well not alive.. but you get it.
well.. THAT and his maw.
oh and fixing the unlit twinkle light here and there.
or getting to crawl into snoopy's house made of ICE.
so much in fact, he might faint. or throw a fit.. i cant remember now.
but he hates all doctors... good thing enos is just a dentist.
this picture reminds me a bit of my friend Janae and I. sitting... and pondering.
don't you like how charlie brown looks like our waiter in this picture? yeah.. his service was terrible.
oh what a lovely family...except for that fuzzy chicken head on the left. i guess her yellow hair doesn't take kindly to the humidity in this chilly room.
what's this you ask? oh.. just the first picture lucas ever took. ever.



look at my christmas soldiers... going off to war. i love these guys.little voodoo santas.. spreading christmas cheer.

now i wanna talk a little about THIS guy...his name is guppy.
cousin guppy is pretty chill...unless his mother isn't around. lucas seemed to like his company.

but he likes cameras more...how can i tell?

oh...just a hunch.


he also likes pretending to drive this car... no matter the temperature outside.
oh and sucking on the corners of this nasty blanket. the corners are still brown even though it's been bleached and washed a million times so i guess the only think left making it brown is...love.

up until recently... he also really liked baths.

and having bubbles piled on his head like Marie Antoinette hair


lucas loves to ride bikes... he makes me ride a short tricycle with him.. it hurts my buns.. but i do it. so i took a video of his cute driving.




dancing on a train...to the sound of grandma's voice.





did i mention he likes cars? yeah...okay just checking.




oh AND cars.


i just couldn't NOT post this. sorry.

all in all...i'd say he enjoyed his time quite well in Texas...:)


9 comments:

Drew said...

Remember that time I played Charlie Brown and you confessed your total stage crush on me? That's what I thought of when I saw those Charlie Brown photos. Your little man is such a hoot.

A Beautiful Life said...

i love bubble heads and baby talk. he is so dang CUTE!!!

and when i hear your voice i just think "motherskin blanket". ;)

Alys said...

I love the cousin love. So fun!

Angela said...

happy toots inDEED! I would probably be as happy as enos is if I had a 5 cent psychiatrist. This SERIOUSLY makes me miss you guys so much. I love his sweet little voice. Luke was watching this with me and he laughed whenever Lucas laughed...i miss.

zoo keeper said...

voodoo santas?? ha! i <3 you AND your little man!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

guppy needs to learn how to tap out.

i love all the pictures. and i LOVE lucas' first picture. ever. it's perfect. u need to frame it and put it in his room.

Joanna said...

Reading one of your blog posts is fun because it's like reading a short story... or not so short story. Kidding. I like the way you narrate.

Joanna said...

Reading one of your posts is fun because it's like reading a short story... or not so short story. Kidding. I like the way you narrate.

Joanna said...

Whoops.