Friday, November 23, 2007

Our New Camera

Enos and i just bought the Canon Powershot and we LOVE it...you'll be seeing a lot more pictures of us (don't judge us based on this picture i posted... my eyes hurt really bad and enos was kinda BLAH about taking pictures)... AND videos of us as well (that is, when i figure out what program to resize the videos in, help?) We set up Christmas today as much as we could... since we haven't been married for but 2 christmas' (almost 3 now) we don't have a lot of decor.. but soon... very soon (looking around plotting-ly) Here's what we DID do... also, i made the tree skirt, it was really fun... The one eyed monster is one of our ornaments... I made that too.. i plan to make more, i like having a monster tree.. it feels homey. HA.

I told enos we needed more red beads with buttons... he refused to believe me until we put them on and they weren't long enough... We are going back to the store for more... (i win)





6 comments:

Unknown said...

I loooooove your tree! You really made the skirt? So pretty!

Cool about the new camera!

You should really take the word verification off your comments. ;)

molly said...

fun skirt...so talented. i would love a new camera. for now I have to settle on getting a new charger for our camera battery since I seem to have lost it somewhere. you are ahead of us...our christmas stuff is still in the attic!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i really like that tree skirt, why don't i have a talent making things like that? i hate that you drained me of all my talents...you talent whore..

Christie C said...

Enos Heinzen.... it's been ages. What have you been up to? We should catch up!

Enos Heinzen said...

So, Smarteze! I like how you are still using that name. And yes, we do need to catch...except i totally don't have your email and there wasn't any contact info on your profile. So, email me at eheinzen@gmail.com. Oh and i am not as fat as i look in this picture....nor am i drugged up.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

bored