Tuesday, December 4, 2007

More Christmas Picture Fun

So it snowed a LOT here on saturday but i was unable to get a picture because it got dark so freakin' fast and i had a lot of freelance to finish up... BUT i did get a few pictures on Sunday as we drove to church... for those of you who love the mountains (mother) you will love this post. I also put some more pictures up of our NEW christmas decor...yay!!!



Isn't this sooooo pretty!?!?
This is the snowman that Raymond and Andrew (our upstairs neighbors/friends)
made for us...Don't be too impressed though...


This is the scale...
HA.



The Snowboy clan (sorry about the blurriness)

Enos picked this decoration out... isn't it SOO him?

Our slightly generic Target decor

Los lonely paw.

I found this backdrop for my crystal nativity set at Gardner's Village!! WAY CUTE!!

9 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i really like that backdrop! the paw is scary, it makes me nervous to get out of bed and put my feet down. the snow LOOKS pretty but I'm glad it's not snowing here, too cold for me. the snow man is funny! and the snowboys too!!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

one more thing...is that a bowl full of random beef jerkeys for snacking? i want some

Unknown said...

Oh that looks GORGEOUS! But driving in it is something I will NEVER miss! Ha!

I love your Christmas decor! Very, very lovely.

Marian said...

Darling, your blog is most entertaining (all that artwork), AND you are certainly no dim bulb--
exceedingly bright I should say. I concur with our Jess--you are a talent "whore". She is a superb animator, a fine pianist, has the voice of an angel, and now I learn she sews as well. Have I yet sufficiently embarrassed you?
LOL (Lashings of Love), Aunt Marian

molly said...

i am sick to my stomach with envy....I want snow. it was 70+ degrees outside today. total yuck if you ask me. i know i should come to peace with texas weather since i have put up with it all my life but i refuse too!

Tara said...

That IS beautiful! But we are becoming mountain snobs and think our mountains are still the best! ;)hehe Great decorations! I always loved your little one-eyed monsters. Keep it up, pretty soon you will have a whole tree of them, and then you can switch them out and use as a mobile for your future baby room, or dangle little monsters all over his/her ceiling!

Tara said...

Oh, and Raymonds little snow-mini-me is to die for!!! Too precious!!!

David and Teresa said...

No wonder you have Raymond for a boyfriend...he is SO!!! handsome, WOW. Now the reason I am commenting is because of Los Lonely Paw. Did you know there was a group call Los Lonely Boys? When i saw the paw I laughed out loud. I love you Pooh and Enos for making me laugh.
Mother and Mother in Law

David and Teresa said...

Oh! and that Nativity Scene is from mother and dad! Is it that one? You do like it. I remember when I was giving you pieces each year that it was not you girls' favorite Christmas gift to get but as you got older I think you liked them better.

Love you, Mother