Friday, January 1, 2010

Jelly Belly FUN.

Enos and i went to the Jelly Belly Factory with our lovely new friends Laura and Stuart. We also got to meet Laura's sassy brother Andrew and his ADORABLE girlfriend, Jenna. while the wait may have been worth it for only Jenna (1 HOUR... she was like a girl in a jelly bean shop...wait.) it was still fun to be among great company :) and lucas didn't mind the wait either. he was just happy to be out of the house.




andrew... thinkin' he's cool.... okay, maybe he is.


jenna.... sass-a FRASSIN' it up.


two baldies having a stare down. (pretty sure lucas won.. he never loses.)

cute jenna and laura...bein' awkward. she's a pro at it. HAH

forced family portrait.


don't jumping pictures make things look more fun than they are?
Enos refused to jump.. but he DID give a good pigeon dance impression.

my personal hairdresser.... he's the best.

6 comments:

Laura said...

That was fun even though we had to wait for so long. Watching Jenna made it worth it. Jenna and Lucas were the cutest people there.

Amanda said...

we LOVE Jelly Belly's over here. Even Liam eats them up!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

lucas makes my mouth water.

and i lik eur shirt. bring that when u come in march so i can accidentally lose it.

Vagabond Mother said...

OOOooooo. You guys are so cute. I love Lucas. He's such a sassy dresser. I will have to jump in more pictures, for sure. Love, love, love these pictures.

Tara said...

omg such CUTE pics!!! AND guess what....WE are going to Jelly Belly TODAY! I hope it's not too long of a wait. We have to go to Vacaville to pick up a rat...yeah, a RAT...I'm a sucker mom. So to make it "worth it", I figured we could stop at Jelly Belly for a tour. Call me and tell me how it was! love you!

David and Teresa said...

cute hairdresser....i will get him to do my hair when we come.
Mutha