Friday, January 1, 2010

a VERY late birthday...

welp.. with finals and me being out of town... we really didn't get around to celebrating my birthday... it was kinda lame on the actual day... but alas... good things come to those who wait. and after TWO WEEKS. my present was finally purchased. and what a LOVELY present it was... enos got me a table easel and a handful of MARVELOUS paint brushes to replace my crappy walmart set. FINALLY!!!!! no more loose hairs floating around in my paintings, no more crooked lines because my brush is weak... and NO more empty etsy store!!!! yay!!! i'm starting work on my paintings this next week and then i shall be selling them on etsy. :) so yeah... THERE you GO. happy birthday to ME.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I can't wait to see your creeashuns! Yesss!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i like ur paintings, but i like ur draw-rings too.

Vagabond Mother said...

Oh man. I really need one of your paintings in my hotel room.

David and Teresa said...

Ok well you were here on "the actual day" sorry it was lame. I guess me working and David doing a wedding could make it that way. Sorry Linds.
Mutha