Friday, January 1, 2010

On the 1st day of christmas my true love gave to me....


...one sassy kevin...

....make that NINTEEN sassy kevins...


...a baby boy with a snarl....

...invasion of space...

...crowded auntie love...


...crowded COUSIN love...


...two crazy parents...


... santa claus coming to see US (that's how important we are)...

...a happy ride back home...

...stupid blogger posting a sleeping baby sideways so you have to turn your head...
(go on.. i know you're doing it)



Hope everyone had a good christmas!!!!

6 comments:

Laura said...

What a crowded Christmas, between all those Kevin's, cousins, Santa etc... that's also a lot of love. Weeeee Christmas!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

why does blogger do that? i don't understand. it's only on pictures that i kinda slant the camera. ugh. dummy.

also, i see my kevin. he's winking at me.

Vagabond Mother said...

Lots of CHRISTMAS for you!!!

llcall said...

oh i love the 19 kevins!

David and Teresa said...

Pooh
When i saw the Kevins it made me think of the ornament you made for the missionary sisters' baskets and i wanted to tell you that they loved them so much (the baskets AND the ornaments). Thanks so much for adding to their baskets in this way to make them cheerful this season. I loved you being here.
Mutha

Alys said...

Harrison has the same dinosaur sleeper. I love it. In fact, someone just gave me another one in 12 months, so I will get to put him in the cute dino jammies next fall.