Saturday, May 22, 2010

Just a city girl...


So i went to go get my haircut at this really cool salon downtown. it was SUPER relaxing and made me feel like i TRULY lived in a city.. it was bustling, people were weird, the streets were dirty.... it was AWESOME. i love the city. and then the guy that cut my hair was wonderous. he was very professional and nice and then we we started talking about Project Runway he got FLAMIN'. i loved every minute of it. he was so dramatic and it was making me crack up. Gotta love San Fran. anyways.. the haircut.. super edgy and exciting... for a moment walking back to my car, i was a single adult livin' the hard city life getting by, by the skin of my teeth. AWESOME. i heart you city, i really do.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Um. You did NOT just post this post with out a PICTURE! Uh-uh, girl! Don't make me come over there!

barbaraence said...

seriously! Where's the picture?

Carolina said...

the exact post I've been waiting to read since you moved to my most favorite city!! Yay...soo happy you lived in the moment and enjoyed that experience, as simple as it was!

yeah, now where's the pic??

Vagabond Mother said...

Isn't it funny what a little break from the family can do for your mood? And a little upkeep too, fantastic!

molly said...

picture! i need to see a picture!

Alys said...

That is funny. Because I really don't like the city. I go there and feel so claustrophobic. But, you do see some of the crazies and interesting people. And that is fun.
Oh, you need to post pics of your hair.