Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Too much going on...

For those non-believers.. i was at work until 8:30 tonight so POO on YOU i've been too busy for this digital world of hatred. (jessica, janae and apparently raschel too) (shaking my head in dismay). Okay now.. on with the happenings of this past week. As most of you know, Enos graduated with an undergraduate degree in Physiology and Developmental Biology from BYU. AND... since he's so wonderful and smart he also got to speak in front of his whole college at graduation. Basically everyone who spoke before and after him wanted to brag about everything they had done from traveling abroad, internships, donating to the homeless, solving world hunger and fixing the nation's economy....blah blah blah... then my enos got up and gave the speech i've posted. What a sweet man. I love my big mexi melt (cuz he's only half mexican). Also we were really glad that the fam was able to be there... even ammon and amanda made an appearance!!! yay!!... but no ira. :( Anyway... here are some pictures from the day.



brothers.

the mexi in question.


why matt will be a great uncle.


too many pictures make mica give up.


Enos and one of his friends (i don't know him).


siblings.

Enos needs too much attention.

sisterly love.

finally.. it's over.

wait til we get home.. sheesh enos!!



apostles at the graduation.. only at BYU.


Enos and the Android.

sexy mexi on a stage.

9 comments:

raschel said...

i love the pictures and all of your picture comments.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i really like the red circles and squares around people's heads.

i thought you were dead, but this post confirms to me that you are in fact alive.

mica said...

My eyes are closed in every picture! What disease is that?!?!?

Enos looks so handsome in that last picture with "Android"

Tara said...

Great pictures! (I might have to steal a few)
*To HinHeinzen readers: go to my blog if you want to see more pictures of graduation, they are just variations of the ones already posted, but still good.

It was such a great day!

Laurel said...

Congrats Enos. I loved your talk. It was definitely the best 'cause it had heart. I will miss you guys being downstairs.

David and Teresa said...

Mica I believe that is called "eye closed in every pic disease" tee hee hee. I had it when I was younger and my dad always got so mad at me for it. I could not help it. Anyway, Enos i loved the speach. I am so proud of you and wish we could have been there. I am glad you are my son in law.

Love you Teresa (the mother in law)

Stephanie Kelly said...

Lindsay I love what you've done with your hair...very fab! What a cute fam.

Vagabond Mother said...

Enoid and Android, brothers from different mothers (and fathers).

Unknown said...

Wait.. where is the speech posted?!?!

CONGRATS ENOS! You ROCK! (From what I hear, which I believe completely cause why would they lie?)