Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ben Folds Craziness

Welp. Before the graduation Enos and I went to the only concert i've EVER wanted to go to so badly i dreamt about it several times for it happened.....Ben Folds... if you don't know who that is.. you live under a rock... or you're a little old (sorry Tara hehe) ... here's a video of his... HERE....He's one of my favorite. I feel like every one of his songs says something about me or my life. It's helped me get through a LOT of stuff in my life... but anyway.. on to the point of this story.... so i went to the concert and had a GREAT view of the stage on the balcony (see picture below) but we had space in front of us that was blocked off from the public because it was directly over the stage and the bands didn't want anyone right there to spit or throw things... well to make a VERY long and complicated story short (plus i've already told this story so many times i feel guilty enough.) ....I got in a fight when some stupid girls when they tried to weasel their way in front of us in that little blocked off area... they succeeded and our view was SEVERELY intercepted. I was PISSED needless to say... that's all, i got in a fight and ended up moving so i could actually ENJOY the concert. Partly my fault... partly stupid blond bimbos fault. I can't even explain how ditsy they were.. honestly.. EXACTLY like Clueless but in real life. I could barely stand it. Enjoy the evidence.

before the incident.

circle where ben folds would be when he sung.

my view AFTER the girls... (circled above after
they had later got all of their stupid friends in the box too.)

7 comments:

raschel said...

That man's hand looks like it is UP that girls butt and that he is forcing it. eww. plus, i wish i would've heard the whole story in all of it's cat-i-ness, but I hate bimbos. I love the pics. FINALLY SOME POSTS! YAY!!!!!

Tara said...

Yes, I know, I'm OLD!!! And I am still proud of you for standing up for yourself, (sort of). I wish I could have a moment like that, just once in my life, be that bold, and attack someone who deserved it instead of just eating crap. Yes, I know, not Christ-like, but oh well, I bet it felt good! (in an evil sort of way!) hehe

Stephanie Kelly said...

Oh how fun...(Love Ben Folds)..and are you sure you were taking a picture of the two blonde skanks who cut you off...or the skanky guy fingering that other skanks crack?...Or perhaps that hot skinny, pasty white guy in the black shirt. Yes, I knew it...the skinny, pasty white guy...I thought he was hot too.

Stephanie Kelly said...

Oh Lindsay you look adorable in that first pic. Looking all cute with your big sunglasses (gotta love the big sunglasses. Enos is adorable too!

Vagabond Mother said...

You left the part out where you PULLED hair. Oh well. That's what you get for acting like you are nineteen.

Unknown said...

Like a real, physical fight?? NO WAY!

That first pic is SOOOO cute!!

Drew said...

OMG, the picture makes the whole experience that much more real. Hey, sometimes dumb girls need to be put in their place! But only by other girls, of course, it's inappropriate for boys to intervene.