Thursday, June 19, 2008

The First RECORDED white trash moment...


Perhaps it's something that the George girls begin to do when they get pregnant and so forth but i did something very white trash yesterday.... I hadn't eaten very much all day and so on my drive home i noticed the Golden Corral two blocks from my house and i just HAD to go their for dinner, it's neon sign called to me. As soon as i got home i asked Enos if we could go and well... he's ALWAYS game for buffets so we went. I regretted it the MOMENT i walked in. WOW... that place really is the most white trash place ever. We were surrounded by tables full of teenage mothers , people missing teeth and guys with greasy hair. Now i know it's not kind to judge but i just couldn't help feeling so BLOODY uncomfortable in this place... i really felt like i had lowered my standards as a pregnant woman. wow. After eating two platefuls of food i began to feel VERY sick. I was breathing heavy on the way home and before we reached our front door......PUKE, right in the grass..I looked at Enos with an embarrassed and pathetic face. He just said, "well, um... go upstairs and finish that." So i did. I felt so gross. EW. i will NEVER go to an all you can eat place again... (until i forget about this experience and crave it all over again. Stupid forgetfulness.) By the way... this was the first time i've thrown up since i've been pregnant. I don't think it was BECAUSE i was pregnant though... i just think it was because of all the food i forced down my throat. Okay i better stop, i'm grossing myself out again. That's all.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh. I have done this myself. I used to do it a lot with Chili's. I would always want Chili's and then I would go and not like it very much. But still, I would pick it the next time. Finally it came to me: I don't particularly like Chili's. It's been at least a year or two since I've been back...

Sorry you got sick.

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
raschel said...

This makes me sick at my stomach for you. And, I don't get why Golden Corral always has trashy people there, b/c isn't it pretty expensive? Maybe there are special cheap nights? Yuck. I hope you don't get sick again.

Vagabond Mother said...

Chuckarama next time?

Stephanie Kelly said...

Ohhh poor thing!! And it's very true about the white trash... I think they are all about the "all you can eat" food and most of them will roll up extra food in their dinner napkins and stuff in their bags and pockets for leftovers and it really helps if they have a million kids (which is almost ALWAYS), so that means a million pockets for more food. And millions of dirty, germ infested hands going in all the the candy & desert section...yummmmmmy...I feel like going to GC RIGHT NOW!

THE RAINES FAMILY said...

Oh my goodness! I had suspicions you had gotten knocked up by some comments you made on Jessica's blog. Yea! I'm so excited for you!

Vagabond Mother said...

How are you doing lately? It's been so long.

Staci said...

awe...i puked up "Wingers" when I was preg. and Rob started to cry b/c that was his fav. place to go and he knew aslong as I was preg. I would never go there again. Also once you get the first preg. puke out of the way the rest are so much easier and feel sooo good.