Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Pixar Dream and other fiction

  1. So i had this dream the other night that i can't stop thinking about. I dreamt that Enos and I snuck into Pixar to help me get a job. We did this be creating a large diversion.....Enos running around the building naked. HA. Anyway, so in the dream Enos keeps helping me get to different rooms that lead me closer and closer to Brad Bird's/John Lasseter's office (it kept switching between the two... though the latter is probably more accurate). My dad was also there and he knew a few people who knew how to get a meeting with him/them. Finally i reached the office at 7:15pm. I signed up for the next available spot which was 7:30pm... and waited. I waited and waited and waited until suddenly... i woke up. How annoying is that? It felt very symbolic.... all of it... except for the naked Enos.
  2. Another thing i keep thinking about is how buff i'll get if i finish P90X... if you don't know what it is... it's because it's a workout only suitable for the Gods... hence my inability to do it without crying afterwards and severly injuring myself. I've only been doing it for three days.
  3. Why is it raining here? shouldn't it be summer soon? JEEZ!
  4. Someday i'll finish all my freelance....someday. Sorry to those of you who this effects... please know that i'm working on it.
  5. My stomach is swollen... it's probably because of P90X... i hope it doesn't turn into jessica's swollen, TOO workout out abs experience.
  6. That's all. well not really... but i forgot the REAL thing i was going to talk about. I have a short memory.

9 comments:

Tara said...

I think your dream is telling you to come up with a plan of what steps you need to take to make it to Pixar someday. That's what I think. Seriously. I am going through something similar. A friend called me yesterday about a business proposition, sort-of, and it goes along the lines of a dream I had that I have been too afraid to persue. I'll tell you about it later.
P90X, all I can say it stick with it! My neighbors have dropped so much weight, one is the buff-est grandma I have ever seen in real life. I am going to start P90X on fridays and saturdays. :) Good luck!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

why are you trying to be buff for your visit here only to flaunt it at my jiggly wiggly loose and empty belly? not fair...i wanna be buff right now, not round.

i hope you don't get swollen abs i got (and still get). it sucks.

Vagabond Mother said...

You abs are swollen because you are growing the naked child of Enos. Another side effect of being pregnant? CRAZY DREAMS! If you aren't pregnant, I'm going to feel jipped.

raschel said...

lol. I love Janae's comment. It's perfect.

I think the short term memory is a good indicator of pregnancy also. I can't remember a dadgum thing any more. And...what is P90X? Is it like "the Atkins Diet" or "South Beach Diet", or a pill...or a work out regimen?

PS. That's what happened w/ me...I started working out, finally losing some flab and then BAM, pregnant. All working out thrown out the window. (except that you dont have to, I just didnt see the reasoning behind continuing to work out when it was seeming to have the opposite effect and i was GAINING weight) but they say you should keep it up...I just couldnt stay motivated.

raschel said...

Oh. and YES. PLEASE let's hang out when you come to Texas. I'm going to email you my number.

Vagabond Mother said...

Can I start another rumor then, if I can't have one about being pregnant. Like how your husband shows up at my house every day?

LOVE YOU! Um, please read my new post. It's awesome.

Drew said...

Interesting dream... I have had similar type dreams, regarding my hopes for the future. But whatev.

Interesting about P90X. I have heard of several people doing that just in the last couple weeks. I wonder about it. I hope you're just going through the natural pains of getting fit and not something more malevolent!

Unknown said...

A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep... In dreams you will lose your heartaches, whatever you wish for, you keep... Have faith in your dreams and someday, your rainbows will come smiling through...

Just some wisdom that came to me as I read your post. I am so freaking poetic!

We will have to have a reshoot when we are both hot and sexy.

Also, I hope you are growing the naked child of Enos. And I promise not to steal him/her when I meet him/her...

Vagabond Mother said...

Happy to you, from Ray.