Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My baby's bringin' sexy back.....

So we went to the doctor for the first day today to hear our baby's heart beat. Thankfully there was only one in there... (last night i had a dream i had two babies... it made me cry in the dream). Anywho... my sneaky uterus was all tilted back and they couldn't hear a heartbeat but the doctor said... don't panic just yet... we'll probably just need to send you downstairs to the sonogram room. Thank you sneaky uterus... because of you we got to see our baby at only 9 1/2 weeks. and my my isn't that ONE sexy baby. I say that because when the technician stuck the sonogram thingy in... we saw the baby moving it's little arms and legs like he/she was dancing... it was really funny and cute. We didn't cry but we did get all excited and start laughing about how cool our baby was. Oh and it DOES have a heart beat so everything's okay. :) Rock it, baby.... rock it. i'll post the pictures when i get home... i'm at work now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You lucky ducky getting a sonogram! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE PICTURES!!!! I had a dream that you had a boy.

Tara said...

How adorable! I always had a hard time getting (and keeping) the heartbeat because I would start giggling the SECOND I heard the beat. I would try to hold my breath long enough to be still so they could count the beats, it just made me so happy to hear that little "whoosh, whoosh" sound, I could NOT stop smiling and giggling! I'm so excited for you guys!!! And ultrasound is awesome! I got one with Jade at 8 weeks for the same reason, but she didn't move then, just looked like a peanut. :)

Vagabond Mother said...

I keep imagining you with a very hyperactive baby and it makes me happy. How exciting! That's pretty fun you got to have an early ultrasound!

raschel said...

yay!! I can't wait to see pictures. How cool that you got a sono right now.