Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I need to look at a new post.

Sometimes i go to my own blog and expect to see something different. Like it will magically get updated without me there. Anyway.. i've waited long enough and it's not happening so i guess i'll post something so i don't have to keep looking at that awful picture of me ripping the baby in two. I hope i haven't lost blogger stalkers because of that picture. Anyway... I want everyone to vote about what they think my baby will be: alien, girl or boy. Vote on my poll in the top left corner. I went to the doctor today and she said i can find out what my baby is next time (in a month) if we are really eager... which i am.... so we're going to. AND we got a free coupon for it too so we don't have to pay any extra money for our impatience. yay!! So on September 10th we'll find out and then i'll post about what peanut is. Oh... that and the doctor said our baby has a really strong heartbeat... and i'm thinking, "yeah... of course it does, it's got heinzen AND george in there!! come on!" I felt like i was going to give birth to a super hero. wow... wouldn't that be cool. K, back to work. :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

He-nut. I told you I had a dream about it. Can't wait to hear confirmation of how right I am!! :)

THE RAINES FAMILY said...

Oh my gosh! Only 1 more month? I can hardly wait! A little Heinzen superhero!

raschel said...

umm...i need to see pictures to guess the status of the sex. (not really, but i'm not guessing til I see some belly).

Drew said...

I think it will be a precocious half-vampire, half-human hybrid with freakish talents, and you should name it by smashing both of your moms' names together.

Tara said...

Jade is for a girl, Josh and I are for a boy, Bill is guessing human.

We are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

Vagabond Mother said...

I think your pregnancy is going fast. . . so the baby must be a girl like you.

Except with a better name. . .

Tina.

Vagabond Mother said...

I think your pregnancy is going fast. . . so the baby must be a girl like you.

Except with a better name. . .

Tina.

Vagabond Mother said...

And i really want to see your blue wall with your table. I'm needy. Take some pictures, George.