Friday, August 15, 2008

Photo frenzie

So i've had these pictures in my camera for FOREVER and a half. So i thought i'd finally post them.



our leisurely drive... who's that ghost? oh wait.


"don't do it lindsay... it's rude"


"i have to enos... i mean come on... look at them! so round, so beautiful..."

"...so squishy... i HAVE to take a picture of them!!"


Saying goodbye to old friends.. well not henry.. he's fairly new.


men butt.


"i'm gonna ride my bike to work!!" (sure you are enos, sure you are.)


Henry looking nervous.


a bad picture of a usually handsome couple. I guess that's what happens when you take a picture from underneath the chin with your sick feeling wife.

7 comments:

Tara said...

Well, that last pic, not the best of Enos, but you look "sparkling"! You don't even look sick!?! Can't wait to see you guys on Sunday! I'm all geared up for sushi! So how is the appartment decorating coming along? Post pictures!!!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i like those meximen...very squishy

Vagabond Mother said...

I like how you cut out your transparent shirt from our picture. Very sly.

I can't believe we did all that last month. Crazy times. It's starting to feel real now.

I can't wait to see you!

I love how you are taking pictures of your chubby neighbors!!!!!! I have some great neighbors too, but I'm not as brave as you to take pictures.

Unknown said...

Is it wrong that I clicked the picture of Enos's sag to get a closer look?

I think you look SO pretty in that last pic.

raschel said...

I loved the story of pictures. And, i agree, I think you look beautiful in the pic...I would've never known you were sick! You're glowing. And, I forgot to say a while back...YAY for being in your second trimester now! That baby is moving along! :)

Stephanie Kelly said...

Dido to looking beautiful in that last pic. you do have a glow. I too am a fan of the chubby mexies. hahah Eric wants to buy a bike and ride it to work too HA-HA to that!! I also love how Mica is holding that cute babe... she has her hand on his shoulder...I think she is trying to show off her gorgous honking ring!

Staci said...

hello where is that preggy belly!