Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cafe Press Shop

Okay... so i've been working on a bunch of shirt designs with cartoons on them (mostly for children and babies because, lets face it, who else would wear them? maybe enos.) but yeah... i'll be putting a shop together on Cafe Press for anyone who wants to order one. I'll do more and more as months go by with girlie designs on them for people like me who like to have really original shirts... but yeah... i'll let you guys know when it's all done and ready for customers... until then... here is a preview of a design that will be available on a onesie and toddler shirt.

11 comments:

Staci said...

ok you freakin rock! I was just thinking how I would totally want this picture for Miles. I got Rob's famous favorite battlestar shirt he always wears at cafepress. I can't wait!

Goodnight moon said...

I love this idea!!!! I will be employing you soon enough:)

Amanda said...

HA! YOu are so creative:)

Naomi said...

I don't suppose you could something hufflepuff, could you? Because I would totally buy a shirt. I'm in the market for an awesome hufflepuff shirt, as it were. :) and baby Darth Vader=best thing ever!!!

David and Teresa said...

Pooh
That is incredibly cute. How talented are you my daughter. I love it..makes me want to have a baby...uh...no...on second thought...NOT!!!!
Love you Mutha

Carolina said...

That is darling!! I will for sure buy stuff for my nephew!

You're so lucky to have such amazing talent!!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

won't ur sister who has 700 kids (soon to have 900 kids) be able to get stuff free? like won't you send her a whole goodie box of fun onesies when her baby comes?

Aymee said...

This is awesome! I so covet your abilities and your thinking to go along with it. I want Adalei to date that little Darth, hot!

Angela said...

haha! craig would wear some of the shirts too, i'm sure. but i'm positive we will become patrons of your art.

Unknown said...

I can't WAIT to see the designs! I think a cute onsie would make an awesome gift for my pregnant aunt!

Sandy said...

I love it!!!