Thursday, May 14, 2009

found battery...aka Family Fun Picture Super Happy TIME!!!!

okay so my camera battery has been missing for the last week. sorry... we finally found it today and so i went crazy and made enos take pictures of me and lucas....



lucas: "yeeeahhh booooww---yyyy!!!"



wow.. .that's so annoying, mother.


enos... why won't you participate... or at least take 100 pictures of your beloved family.


thanks enos. :)


this one is my favorite. :)

ps... sorry this post is on steroids. i don't know why i'm so annoying right now.

7 comments:

Tara said...

YAY!!! Lucas is SOOOO cute!!! I'm sorry I'm sick again, I miss Lucas....we all do. Post more pics, you have a lot of catching up to do woman!

Staci said...

Man tara why are you always sick? I love post's on drugs. I also love how excited lucas is to take pics...you can just see the excitment on his face. These are sweet mommmy!

Unknown said...

These pictures are SO CUTE! I love it! And you look so cute, too! Good hair day, for sure!

Sarah Heder said...

Skulls and stars? Those are awesome! What are those? Leg warmers/tights/pants? I can't tell in the picture. Either way they're SWEET! Lucas is adorable!

David and Teresa said...

i love the skulls on my Lucas' legs. how tender.
Love you
Mutha

Peter D said...

Lindsay, no one can be annoyed by you posting lots of pics of the lil' one. Most of us would be annoyed if you didn't. :-)

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

seriously. like why are you so in love with yourself here? or maybe it's ur baby ur in love with. all i have to say is that anxietous is NOT a word.