Sunday, May 3, 2009

Jessica Lowe: She's complicated

So my sister came into town on wednesday and we were having a blast every day going to antique stores and all that..... i had SOOOOOO much fun having her here and it made me sad when she had to leave... i just kept thinking how fast her time here went and how i don't laugh like that enough.....i miss living near my sisters. But yeah...since my sister... the one and only Jessica Lowe was in town everyone just had to meet her. Ya know... cuz she is a minor blogging celebrity. HAH. I can't even explain how much fun all of these girls are... i am soooo lucky to be related to them even if super distantly... i mean, hey... we're all sealed to each other some how. :) These are some of the pictures... and while i didn't want to post them because of the fatness of my postbirth body... i'm gonna try and be confident about it since i know it's only temporary....so yeah.... feel good about yourself by looking at a once skinny girl and thank your lucky stars you aren't chubby like her.





11 comments:

Angela said...

psh! please! you look incredible and happy. that's what matters most, m'dear!

Carolina said...

At least you got some good pics...and not just a picture of scary mexican boy hands...haha!

Thanks for having me over on Friday...I had a lot of fun!! It's good to know I'm not the only one that watches "What not to Wear" that way!!

Aaaaaandd...next time I would like some Chicken Tetrazzini for dinner please???? HAAHAHA!!!

Lil Eskimo said...

Don't worry about us looking at you. I was too distracted by minor blog celebrity's mystic and sea anemone purse.

You look great! My OBGYN said it takes most women at least 18 months to lose baby weight, so live it up and keep wearing your groovy blue tights! :)

--dena

Staci said...

Look at those fabulous ladies! I love you all!

Laughing Amersons said...

These pictures are beautiful. Could be the prettiest bunch of gals to ever snap a photo in my opinion.

nicole said...

seriously. . if my body could even look like that, you look GREAT!

Laura said...

looks like a fun time. In that second pic you all look like handbag models or sumpin.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

hey! someone noticed my mysitc!!! haha.

okay i love the pictures, i think they look grand. i really like the second to last one where you're doing some criss cross pose with your arms. it's really funny. i mean i know your boobs are big but did you think they were gonna fall outta that shirt that goes up to your neck?

i had fun too linds! thanks for feeding me everyday and letting me drink all your milk and letting me leave hair in your bathroom.

i love you!

Stephanie Kelly said...

That was so much fun...you girls are adorable! Seriously why don't we get together more often..,.hellllo we live in the same freaking town for crying in the night! And I think you look beautiful in these photos!

Unknown said...

WhatEVERyoulooksocute! Gah. I'm so glad you had so much fun with your sis! I cannot WAIT to see you and your mega cute baby! Soon, my precious, soon.

David and Teresa said...

I like seeing you two in a picture together and having fun. NOW! Jessica's purse is placed just right for a reason that was kept from her birth mother (me) and now I am wanting to know WHY!!! your purse is placed in the exact same place (only on ur body) ....Hmmm....what you do is your business but I AM your birth mother and i should know if there is something to know....Just kidding...you look lovely Pooh..
Be patient and the little edges will fall onto the ground and no longer lurk on your body...Love you much..

Mutha