Friday, June 26, 2009

June 24th, 2005... a day of love.... i mean, foood.

So... this past wednesday was enos' and my anniversary... we are really busy with moving but we still wanted to do something special.. besides the MOST special thing. HAH... awkward. Anyway... we decided that since we are both lovers of fine food we would go to a really amazing restaurant and spend the money we might spend on gifts on a freakin' awesome meal instead and pretend we were rich. So we did.... we went to this place...



These aren't pictures of things we actually got....Enos wouldn't let me take pictures of the plates because it was tacky... i know.. it was.. but still... you should have seen our meals...ahhh...mmmm....There were times while i was eating that i almost screamed. It was THAT good. We got a sampler of appetizers, two entres and then shared a dessert... it was so BLOODY delicious... i love food. So yeah.. we decided to do this instead of getting each other presents because we aren't really big on gifts. We did get each other cards though... and enos bought me the coolest flowers. They were the colors of our wedding. :) See below in the next post. (i'd take another picture of them.. but my camera battery just died).... I love you Enos!!! Thanks for being the best husband EVER.

9 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

Enos isn't my husband (because, you said it, it would be a disaster) but I can see that he makes a good one.

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a million more to come. No, a billion! No, an eternity!

Or like fifty.

What a good idea for your anniversary. Last year, Andrew and I went to TJ Maxx and got an new fry pan to make scrambled eggs. It was ROMANTIC. No, really, it was.

Amanda said...

YUM-O!

Okay that monster blanket is so precious and cool! I think Bryan and I got blankets from them when we were little ....minis a pink hippo with a tutu on and I still have it! Tell them for me:)

Goodnight moon said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! Thanks for posting a yummy picture of food....my baby is now eating my large intestine.

David and Teresa said...

It's OK to treat yourself sometimes. Go for it!!! I want to eat there! Love Dad

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i laughed when u said u almost screamed. i can picture you eting and then just bustin out with a quick high pitched scream really fast.

Unknown said...

Ok, I'm DROOLING just reading about this!! YUMMY! You and I are on the same food wavelength, so I KNOW what an awesome anniversary activity this was! Glad you had fun!

Also... MISS YOU GUYS! FOR REAL!!!!

raschel said...

i love to spend money on food. it's my favorite. And, I too LOL'd when you said you almost screamed. I can totally relate. I love me some food. And now i'm hungry. boo.

Anonymous said...

Yum! I bet you paid a grip!! Good for you guys :) Happy Anniversary. And, that moster blanket... ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

Jeffery is missing yall, I went to visit him for the July 4th party at Nana's...he hasn't quite fit in with the kitty click over there yet...but I am sure he will soon!