Monday, June 8, 2009

Laundry Loving Family.



Four years ago when Enos and i got married we had the photographer take our picture in the laundry mat... cuz i thought it would be cool. IT was. HAH... THEN when we got married we were late to our pre-reception lunch because we were doing laundry.. though everyone in our family thought we were doing "laundry"... no.. just REAL laundry. Anyway... as homage to that joke.. i had Lucas do a laundry photo session... he's what happens when you do a LOT of "laundry" i suppose. (ignore the fact that my photos don't look NEARLY as good as our engagement ones... you know i'm not a photographer! sheesh!)













p.s. I love my new found friend Picnik.com... as much as i love and use photoshop.. i can't seem to use it to edit photos worth CRAP. this just makes it SOOO much easier.

9 comments:

Staci said...

picnik rocks! so do your engagment photos..they are my fav. so cool. I was so jealous when I first saw them. Lucas is is the cutest laundry ever! His lil round head is the best!

llcall said...

i still just love your engagement picture! BEAUTIFUL and cool, all at the same time. and lucas looking shell-shocked is as good as it gets :)

Stephanie Kelly said...

How come you have never shared these adorable engagement photos before!!! I love them and I want them. I will prob. save them to my computer. Along with my sweeeeet babe. Ahhhh when I cant think he can get any cuter...HE DOES!

Goodnight moon said...

Okay, so at first, I thought that the pictures were from a magazing shoot or something? How fun!!!!! You guys look so sweet at the laundry mat! And I love baby Lucas's pics! I like how you edited them!

***** said...

What a fun photo shoot. Lucas smells so good like fresh spring and looks so clean. Love the smiley eyes. What a darling.

raschel said...

TOO cute. I can see his little personality forming through the pictures and smiles. I love it!! And the loved the 'doing laundry' story too. :)

Unknown said...

Oh my, so much to say! FIRST: Favorite. New. Lucas. Pictures!!!! Wow, that kid is a cutie!! I wanna smooch those cheeks!!!

Second, I have long adored those engagement pictures. Jerad ALMOST threw your announcement away because he thought it was an ad or something. They're BRILLIANT.

Third, again, that baby. Just wow, the cuteness!

Fourth, I am so proud of your Picnik skillz! They far surpass my own!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

wait a minute...so ur saying u were late to ur reception dinner because you really WERE doing laundry? blah....what a gross note to start your marriage on. i wouldn't have told the truth, i like the scandal in the first story.

and lucas is opening his sweet mouht for a kiss from aunt jessi

Vagabond Mother said...

You really do have the best engagement pictures. Who knew you really weren't that cool. Good work.

Yes, picnik is the lazy girls' photo shop. I've been saying for years.