Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Two stories about TWO cute short chubbies...

Chubby Number 1: Lucas.

today we took this guy to the vet....




...and while we were there Lucas saw a cute nurse...
(imagine this girl with a british accent and a NORMAL hair cut)

he was so enamored that he grinned the WHOLE time she was in the room but she was too busy talking about geoffrey to notice the little lover boy checking her out.

then once she left i go, "did you like that nurse lucas? she was CUTE wasn't she.."
and he got red and giggled really loud. PRECIOUS.

Then... Chubby Number 2:

This kid..

this is a chubby little mexican boy that lives in our apartment complex...this picture doesn't do him justice... he is SOOO round. i love him. He RUNS around the complex inbetween cars.. i have NO idea how he is so chubby when he is so active. Here is a picture of him (sorry it sucks, i'm working on getting a good one)... powering as FAST as he can on a razor scooter... which is pretty darn fast. i almost peed my pants watching him.

7 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

Enos looks really small in that last picture. Keep trying for a good one, but don't pee your pants.

I love Lucas stories. He's growing up so fast. I'll always just remember him as a puker.

David and Teresa said...

That's my boy. Checking out the girls. I mean Lucas not the chubby Mexican. Dad

Staci said...

hahah im dying laughing w/ that last pic. I started laughing and answered the phone at work still laughing :S. I love chubbies! Lucas is so darn precious...i wish he would blush around me :(

Unknown said...

HAHA! That's adorable! I knew he was gonna be a lover!

That chubby kid looks so cute! I wanna see him wail it on his scooter!!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i think i have cat hair and mexican boy in my mouth.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

ok i take that back. it sounded gross.

Nadeem1414 said...

http://www.stories.pk i have visited to this site and found to get the interested story which is very impressive.