Thursday, December 17, 2009

All my Ex's...

Lucas and i went to tejas this week... to hang out with all our family, remember how much we like bein' cowboys. oh yeah... AND to get out of enos' hair while he studies his BOO-TAY off for finals. go dental man!! We had TONS of fun with mawmaw and pawpaw.. and Raschel and Makena and even got to see Nana and Momo!! thanks for being great hosts family...love you :)
lucas and his cow. the cow was something i bought in san fran to remind him of "home"

wearin' pawpaw's hat and dressed for the wrong holiday.

eatin'. hey, who's that good lookin' old man back there?


STILL eating. hey, LAY OFF HIM HE'S STARVIN'!



with sock pom poms.

okay.. this one is at our apartment but i had to show you his mad standin' skillz.





10 comments:

Jules said...

Your baby is cute. And HAH at the Chris Farley reference.

Tara said...

OHHHH LUCAS!!!! He has gotten SOOO BIG!!! I missed you while you were in the southlands, I'm glad you had a wonderful trip. I CANT WAIT to see Lucas!!! Maybe he will finally smile at me like he does for your side of the family. (yeah, whatever) I love that he plays with Eddie's old cube toy things. He is SO darling, I can't stand it! Eddie misses him too, and goes nuts when he looks at the blog. Get here soon! Love you!

oh, and I hope my brother did well on his finals, that's sort of important too. :)

jesslynlowe said...

i want a cow like that. but a real one. in my backyard and when he gets big horns i'm gonna cut em off and hang em over my bed.

lucas is delicious.

i miss which wich :(

Staci said...

haha i love this lil man..miles wore his skeleton shirt the other day..yes i know it's not halloween either but they look so darn cute in them. ESP Lucas. BTW is that the hat I gave him?

Alys said...

he does have mad standing skills. i'm glad you had fun in texas.

David and Teresa said...

cute pics Pooh. I miss you two. I had very much fun with you when you were here.
Love you both and want to hold my baby. :(
Mutha

Angela said...

ok...your last picture makes me so excited...here's the reason why...Luke is wearing the EXACT SAME PAJAMAS right now. So SO happy.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Linds, he just gets more and more handsome the older he gets, watch out for that. He will so be a ladies man!! Dang, he is more adorable than words. And look at that smile. I want to eat him up! Love you guys, miss ya. Go Dental Man!! How were finals?

David and Teresa said...

I just know that that sweet baby boy is missing his mawmaw. I cannot wait to see him in feb.
mutha

PS you left your wipes here. I found them in the exercise room oh and the light in there is now bright. David figured out how to make it brighter. Love you

Marian said...

We loved seeing you as well and FINALLY meeting our Lucas. He's so yummy. BTW, you look super Linds.

Aunt M