Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm big in Ireland.

So you all know by now about my ear... if not... read THIS.... anyway.. so i get a call from my ear doctor's office saying, "we were wondering if we could use your picture in a magazine in Ireland." i'm like "sure." what do i care, right? So yeah... i got the mag in the mail about 1 1/2 months ago and it's just been sitting on my computer desk to post on here... so here i am.. finally posting it. cool eh? hah... so yeah.. i'm big in Ireland. :)




and look at me rubbing shoulders with tom cruise. HAH

8 comments:

Laura said...

Rubbing ears with Tom Cruise actually but let's not split hairs, eh?

YER LUG IS FAMOUS!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

ok your going to have to tell me this story...i'm so interested. congrats on the fame!!

Alys said...

yeah, i don't know the ear story either

raschel said...

didn't you say at one point you lost your new ear? I thought i remembered seeing that, and then thought you were going to blog about it and you NEVER did. :-/ so...is there a story there, or no? YAY for publicity! :)

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

dangit u beat me. i wanted to be famous first blast you.

David and Teresa said...

Our Lindsay is now famous!! Yahoo!! Love Dad See you in 9 days!

David and Teresa said...

Pooh
How fun for you. Neat. I am proud of my famous daughter. Ear or no ear. Love you
Mutha

Angela said...

i seriously think you're the coolest person for that...i wish i were famous in Ireland.