Wednesday, February 6, 2008

OUR HOUSE. in the middle of....well...the snow.


I'm stealing this picture from Janae's blog to talk about something that Enos and I have found as a slight problem in our cute little condo...I've circled where our closet is...yes that's right... right there under the porch... no no... it's not protected deep inside there somewhere... it's directly on the front end of the house. This may seem like no big deal at first glance however... unless you want your clothes exposed to the world...or Geoffrey...you would keep the door shut... this creates a nice refrigerator of ice cold air that circulates in the closet until some unsuspecting individual opens the door (usually after a shower) and finds themselves shrouded in the cold of the outside despite being INSIDE...It's just one of those things that we've had to deal with (yes, i realize this is VERY minor). I only bring it up because it's hilarious to be in the living room and hear the other person scream as they go to dress themselves after a nice warm shower. Especially if that person is a large man like Enos...shrieking like a little girl.

5 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

I remember that feeling. At least you don't have to wonder if anyone can see you walk naked from the bathroom to your bedroom due to the large, uncovered half-circle window.

"Pros and Cons"- just like the neck acne clerk at Walmart said. . . about everything.

Unknown said...

Hee hee hee! Ok, if you get a video of that shriek, you need to post it!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i think u should flaunt ur nekked (spelt the texas way). i would.

Tara said...

I have a hard time believing a sound like that comes out of my brother. I mean..... I have NEVER heard him shriek...not EVER! He is TOO much of a MAN!!! Who is this person you are talking about???

Lindsay said...

Enos is having me tell you all that for the record... he does NOT shriek like a girl. He in no way sounds like a girl shrieking but he does make a concerned sound that is louder than a talking voice. Sorry for the confusion. (he was angry about this and is having me type this while he watches). Happy now enos?