Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Third oldest garment i own.

So this sports bra may look like any average sports bra... except for the fact that it's incredibly ugly... but so what, right? NO. This bra has a very sad legacy....it first belonged to my sister Jessica in (get this) 8th grade, i believe. Then... she gave it to me. I have had this bra ever since... and sadly... it STILL FITS. If that isn't pathetic, i don't know what is. I put it on this morning to workout and i realized that this is the third oldest thing i own in my closet.. the only thing two things that beat that is a baseball shirt given to my mom when she was of college age that i now wear as an "around the house" shirt. The second oldest being a shirt that was also my mom's that i wore as a dress when i was a toddler. It talks about dying and how when i die i wanna go to Texas. Anyway... just some unimportant, probably uninteresting information i'd let you in on.

2 comments:

Jade said...

Lindsay, you are SO loveable with your little quirks! Miss Sportsbra and Mr Poo-bear were meant for each other!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i remember that ole chap. i also remember seeing you wear it all the time.

speaking of poo bear, this is austin's new nickname for me as I walk around the house in my g's and the top rises above my belly button...i need maternity g's :(