Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hello Old Friend...

Yesterday was the funnest day i've had in a long time. I got to see my friend Sheriece when she came into town for a wedding. I can't believe that i've known her for like 7 years. WOW. It was like no time had passed and we were able to pick right back up where we left off. She's one of my ALL TIME favorite friends and i'm so glad she told me she was coming.. It was a lot of fun hanging out with her family. I miss you already. :) Here are some impromptu pictures her cousin took of us being absolutely ridiculous... isn't it reminiscent of the High School Musical cover? HA. love you Sheriece!!

Freshmen in the dorms

reunited and it feels so good! (ha.)




i hope it's not too long til i see you again.

4 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

hi sheriece! you guys look great!

Unknown said...

1. Best. Post. Ever.

2. I loooooved seeing you this weekend, too. You're the best, and I am so glad I know you.

3. Missing you, too.

4. I was so skinny in college.

5. I am so fat now.

6. Thank you for the kind cropping on that one pic.

7. I am stealing the college pic for my own blog post.

8. LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog background. You need to design tshirts.

9. It's been either 8 or 9 years...

Vagabond Mother said...

I love your new background too!!!!! If you design t-shirts, I know where you could sell them. COME ON!

When I see you as a freshman, I feel scared because I've never seen your hair like that. I also feel so old because when we were freshman, we took "real" pictures that had to be developed and ipods didn't exist. What the. . . old?????

I'm glad you found Park City. I'm glad you danced like you were Vanessa Hudgins.

raschel said...

I love pictures. Ya'll look like you had so much fun. I want friends. Come visit.