Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Chapter 4: The Wedding

Though i didn't get any REAL pictures of the wedding.. i'll post the few random ones i took that make the whole family look drunk. HA. I'm just glad it's all over. I'll try and post more wedding pictures once i get them. If you can't wait... go and look on the Martin Kin blog over in my links. There are some good ones in there...

the martin/heinzen "get to know you" BBQ.
what started really awkward... ended fun. :)


bill and tara at the BBQ.


ammon and amanda also at BBQ.

And now for the worst wedding pictures ever taken.
(this is why i stick with drawing.)

drunken randomness picture #1


drunken randomness picture #2
drunken randomness picture #3
drunken randomness picture #4

Enos telling me to give up on taking pictures.

7 comments:

Tara said...

Wait a second! I have good pictures on my blog too! (although they came from Staci Martin) She only put "Martin" family on her blog, and put some "Heinzen" ones on mine, so send people to mine too so they can see our side as well!

I think I love drunk Jade the most.

Staci said...

hahah love the pics! I sent you some more for your blog. It was such a good time...I'm so glad we got time to hang out w/ everything that was going on..you rock!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

why is it that you and i are so completely HORRIBLE at taking pictures and amy is a genius?? We could take the same exact picture and hers would look like a masterpiece.

raschel said...

Why does Chapter 4 come before Chapter 3? I thought you skipped a chapter, luckily, it's just hiding.

raschel said...

Wait. I'm an idiot. I wasn't thinking about it posting in reverse order...now I don't know if The Bridal Shower is Chapters 1 and 2 or if it is 1/2. Oh well. I LOVE all the posts!!

Unknown said...

Ok, I had heard of "Boozing Mormons" but I had no idea you married into a family of them! ENOS! FOR SHAME!

Vagabond Mother said...

Does this mean Ben is out of the picture?