Sunday, September 21, 2008

Why MY friends are the best, EVER.

Okay so Thursday night i came home and Enos was watching tv with a package on the ottoman in front of him... in my pregnant mind i was thinking... crap... did i order something for Lucas and forget about it? Enos is going to be so pissed. He looked at me and said, "so... this came in the mail today... did you order more clothes for Lucas?" I read the package label and not recognizing the name thought, "ewww...i hope i didn't..." (i promised Enos i wouldn't go overboard since money is tight)... When i opened it there was a card on top with a picture of this monster i had drawn and i note from my friend Sheriece.




How sweet! So i tear open the tissue paper and THIS guy pops out. I think i'll name him Chad until Lucas is here and comes up with his REAL name.

He's cozy and monstery and i love him and i know Lucas will love to snuggle with him because i do. Since we have a monster theme it's PERFECT. Sheriece found someone on Etsy to handmake a monster based on the one i drew. Thanks so much Sheriece!!! I love him to death, he's so creepy. :)

8 comments:

Sarah Heder said...

What a cool idea! I love it. You DO have great friends. I'm jealous! I want my own customized monster!

Burns Family said...

That is sooo cute! Maybe you should creat a monster line ;)

Tara said...

Oh that is SOOO cool! Monster heaven is coming your way Lucas!

Unknown said...

AWE! Thanks, Linds! I am so glad you liked him!! I am so happy about baby Lucas! I have my fingers crossed that Enos goes to school here so I can see him all the time!!!!

The Etsy lady also makes the CUTEST sock monkeys, so here is the link to her shop for anyone interested:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5415882

Vagabond Mother said...

That's the coolest monster ever!!

And you better get home BEFORE Enos when your other packages come.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i love the monster! i didn't know that was the theme. i'll cancel the order i placed for your classic pooh stuff i got you. haha

Stephanie Kelly said...

So sweet!!! A monster theme is going to be freaking awesome!! I need to make lucas some sweet monster onesies...and crap!!

David and Teresa said...

What a sweet friend that Sheriece is. I love that monster. I love the monster theme also. I can't wait to see all the monsters in the nursery. Tee hee that is my hin heinzens.

Love you
the mutha monster