Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gestational Diabetes


So that name GESTATIONAL DIABETES has been running through my head all last night and during my dreams/nightmares... until i got the news today.... I DO NOT have it! I'm free to eat my cakes and ice cream and cookies and pastries as i please!!!! i passed! phew... i would have cried if i had it. It was worth every MINUTE of that 4 hour (should have been 3 hour) test i took. I am SO sorry to people who have had this or have diabetes just normally. What a hard thing to live with... eSPECIALLY if you love sweets and bread as much as i do. Thank you Heavenly Father... THANK YOU. Phew... now that THAT'S over... i gotta go get me some donuts.

4 comments:

llcall said...

what great news! life just isn't worth living without bread and sweets! (obviously, i don't manage my hypoglycemia--diabetes' lesser cousion--all that well :)

David and Teresa said...

Yahoo!!! Lots of ice cream. Blue Bell of course. Love Dad

Anna said...

you are sooo lucky! lol...i kept having really high sugar in my urine...but all (yes, more than one) of my stupid sugar tests came out fine...but my doctor put me on a super low sugar diet anyway...not fun...and it was right before thanksgiving and christmas. it was probably the only holiday season i lost weight..

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you don't have it!! I had the same thing happen with Addison, and ended up not having it either! YAY for bread and sugar!!