Monday, December 1, 2008

I try to say goodbye... but you won't LEAVE!


Sooooo... i've had my toyota celica since my junior year in high school and it's gotten me around in my life... all the way here in utah but with the baby on the way it's becoming more of a burden... one of those "to do's" that won't get done in the back of my head. I hate it. I'm just frustrated because we NEED to sell the car but nobody is buying it!!!! Craigslist, KSL..... nothing. oh car... please go away. that's all.. i just wanted to vent..... Don't really want advice... just wanna mope.

oh how many times i've sat behind this wheel (and either sang my heart out, cried or just thought about life)

I love you... but you're wearing out your welcome..... it's time to move on. SO GO!

7 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

Post the ad in Spanish. Put an ad in the window of the car. Lower el' prico.

Good lucko.

David and Teresa said...

This car thinks you two are married. It knows more about you than anybody. Give it a little time to break away slowly. Love Dad

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

it wont go because its still in love with ME. how much u sellin it for? u know those signs that say "cash for junk". try that
hahaha

Stephanie Kelly said...

how much are you selling it for lil' lady????? I might know someone who will buy it??

David and Teresa said...

Here is the evil mutha....hmmmmm...."but Lindsay we have been through so much together..why are you now treating me like i never meant anything to you?" said the car

(Evil witch cackle here) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..... "Your mutha told me that you did the same thing to your stuffed animals...why? why? why?...:(

Love you Pooh
Mutha

PS WHo? what? I didn't do anything wrong...what are you talking about said the mother. teehee

David and Teresa said...

Oh the reason i really came and meant to say.....FINALLY!!! an update from my precious Pooh. Jess updates everyday and now that i am addicted to my children's blogs I need more updates from you and Amy.

Love you
Sorry about the first comment I don't know what came over me.
Mutha

Unknown said...

Sad day. I love that car. So many memories. I was so happy when I got in your car in Utah and still smelled the same. :(