Friday, January 16, 2009

CH-CH-Chocolate Penguins in the Mooooorning!


yes... i was making up my own song in the title... that's how excited i was to get these little surprises from my sister, jessica... i literally made up silly songs while i sat and ate them and looked at their cute packaging... i felt pathetic, but in a really satisfied way, mmmm.... i mean, come on... LOOK at them. how precious are they? i almost couldn't eat them....


.....almost.

never was there a cuter recorded death.

Thank you jessica... you made my day :)

6 comments:

David and Teresa said...

I want one. Dad

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i thought these would be the most precious and satisfying gift for a puffy mother to be. at least ur not a chocolate penguin, right?

David and Teresa said...

I love those penguins. what a sweet sister you have in that "wanna be woman"

Eat one for me..you get the calories though...teehee

So since you are in the last box should I pack my clothes?

Mutha

Amanda said...

YUMMY! What a great sister:)

Unknown said...

That is SO SWEET! What a great sis!

Zinser Photography said...

Thank you so much to Enos for coming to Reno and being here for Evan. We love you guys so much and can't wait to meet Lucas. Enos got a small taste of what it's going to be like here with Donevan. Love you!!