Monday, January 5, 2009

Merry... ummm.... Christmas... and a happy new... well.. you know.


Yeah... i know it's ridiculously late. Whatever. I'm uncomfortable in my body and quite lazy these days... sue me. Here is the card i made for enos and i to send out for xmas but it never happened... guess why? that's right... we both felt fat and unmotivated to put our picture in this card. So i'm using one of our old pictures to demonstrate what it SHOULD have looked like.... enjoy. *sigh*... whatever.

5 comments:

Tara said...

all I can do is laugh.....this post cracks me up on so many levels! Love you guys! SOOOOOO glad you are back safe! I was feeling really sad without having you in the same state, I guess it was a way to get me used to the idea. We missed you guys so much!!!

*and wait till you see what Jade has been drawing since you left. Honestly, she is killing us!

Unknown said...

You look so glamorous in this photo. Maybe it's because you never wear much makeup. I'm so sad I couldn't go to your baby shower. I can't wait for you to have that baby!!!! I wish I could meet him!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

u have sexy lips in this picture. maybe i should start wearing lipstick.

David and Teresa said...

You two stop feeling fat and unmotivated. I mean it. You hear me? I am the mutha.
Love you
Mutha

Anonymous said...

I would of made you feel like a skinny prego if you came and took photos with us that day...your gona wish you did!!