Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lippity Listicle

Does that title sound a bit dirty? oh well...

1. Usually after Christmas i get the blues because all the hype is over and that one moment of Ultimate Christmas never happened. I don't know what i'm expecting from Christmas... but it's like i want something amazingly fantastic to take my breath away and make me say, "Now that's what I call Christmas!!!" (not to be confused with the cd of pop christmas hits) ....

2. I'm feeling blah since i got back home... grateful to be home.... but blah. I want to be something amazing... I want to be this phenomenon in the universe of art and do something that nobody has done before and i want Pixar to want me. But alas... i haven't reached that stage or figured out what i can do to get there.... I want to amp up my freelance business but i'm feeling overwhelmed to do a good piece of art every day.... (see my crappy baby drawing HERE).... oh well... i'm just in a rut.

3. Did i mention how uncomfortable i am? I'm sure you figured that out... I won't complain... just wanted another number on my list.

4. I wish i had another bedroom in my place so Lucas could have his own room for me to decorate. *sigh*

5. i have the best husband ever... he's always getting up and getting things for me, telling me how beautiful i am and how much he loves me because he knows how ridiculously insecure i am right now... I'm glad i have him.

6. That's all...i just like six better than five.

8 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

u need another bedroom because u will need to be able to put lucas AWAY when he cries and needs to go to bed. is ur closet big? maybe u can transform that into a mini room. no seriously, we've done that at two different places we've lived. think about it.

Laurie said...

Just a thought that came to mind regarding your mention about Pixar... Are you still moving to Pomona? When I was attending an LA singles ward (Santa Monica 3rd to be specific), there were two guys in my ward who worked for Pixar. Two! I have no idea where they are now and I don't even remember their names anymore, but my point is that it's crazy how "connected" your new ward members will be in the LA area. You'll be amazed. Someone in your ward will know someone at Pixar, of that I am SURE. You're every bit worthy of that company, I just want you to know. I'll be curious to see how things work out for you guys out there.

Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy! Home stretch, yay!

Tara said...

Ok, just come over soon and enjoy some tapas. (that's what I decided I'm making for you guys) you can relax and complain about everything you possibly could, it will be big-sister-in-law therapy, and it works wonders! And bring yarn so we can finish your rug!

Vagabond Mother said...

Number seven should be how even though you FEEL uncomfortable, you LOOK great and are still dressing AMAZING even though you are pregnant. That isn't easy.

Remember, too, it is winter in Utah. That's so hard to be creative in!

Hope all goes well in these last pre-baby days!

David and Teresa said...

Yo mama loves you and thinks you are wonderfully amazing and beautiful. Does that help? Oh and as for that husband of yours...yep..I love him too. He is so precious.

Love you
Mutha

Unknown said...

I love Enos, too. I know I've only met him the once, but it's true.

Anonymous said...

Pixar is waiting for you...you just gotta have this baby and go get them!! If it makes you feel any better...I alwasy feel like I am in a rut with my photography after wedding season...its take a month off for me to jump start my juices again!! Oh and that baby is cute with all its texture!!

raschel said...

you're probably feeling more blah b/c you're ready for the baby to come out. i'm always HAPPY Christmas is over with b/c that means i get a break from psycho family. count your blessings. ha!! that's sweet of enos to get stuff for you...i hated that stage, where your legs don't want to work any more and it takes SO MUCH more effort to do everything. i'm glad you have him too. he seems swell. :)