Friday, April 10, 2009

Come and GET ME!!!

So when lucas cries for us we have decided to let him cry for 30 minutes before we go get him.. because a lot of the time he'll just fall back asleep. .. but when he DOESN'T fall back asleep... we have to go pick him up out of his crib and he's OH so sweet and sad. This is the best time to snuggle with him.. mmmm. So i tried to capture this moment for you guys when enos got home.. we both went in his room together and i brought my camera.. but stupid me forgot to put the memory card in so i didn't capture it and instead got THIS fairly content shot....

Well... THAT just would not do... so i did the meanest thing we could have done and we both walked out and left him again... JUST so i could get a good shot for the blog. Gosh i'm mean. But then i got THIS shot.... WAY too sad.
but once he calmed down JUST enough but not TOO much i finally got it!!!

now isn't that a sweet boy you wanna pick up and cuddle. inDEED. :) Hah.. i'm so mean.

Ps. don't you like his captain america hands? hehe

10 comments:

Aymee said...

The last one is so my favorite! I'm so glad you walked back out to get that shot, brilliant. Kudos to you and Enos-maestro for letting that boy cry. It's hard but it will all be worth it in the end!!!!! He is so cute and getting so handsome:) Staci said he is the most beautiful baby she's ever seen. He is filling out too. He must be a good eater;)

Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog, it makes my day!

Candace said...

Aw, he's the cutest little thing! That really is a pitiful face in the last one. I hope you gave him lots of extra lovin to make up for getting him all worked up again. :)

Tara said...

Tara - He is just to die for!!!!! omgsh the sweetest thing!!!

Eddie- "baby lucas cwying....so sad baby lucas!.....baby Lucas still cwying mom!!!"

Jade- "I have the cutest baby cousin EVER. I like that ugly doll, he is quirky, hehe"

Burns Family said...

Totally Understand... I have tons of pictures of my boys crying because they are just SO cute. I know they kid is just thinking..OMGosh my mom is insane taking pictures of me while I need to be consoled.

Goodnight moon said...

Lucas is sooo sweet! I love his bedding, so cute! He is such a cute little monster!!!

David and Teresa said...

Don't make my Lucas cry. Paw Paw

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

whats up with you taking all my stalkers? whatever...i love sharing.

okay iso i saw this a few days ago but never commented because austin was on th computer.

when i come i won't let him cry, i'm gonn ahug him and hold him all night and he's gonna love me forever and ever...amen...

...wait, where was i? i got distracted by a song. so anyway. when i leave he's gonna be a horrible baby for you because i'm gonna spoil him to think tha tif he cries then aunt jessi will come.

Unknown said...

FINALLY got my 'puter back!!

He's frigging adorable!

Staci said...

He looks so much like you in the first pic!!! Must be the blank face expression haha. He seriously is sooo freakin cute I wish I could squeeze him..love the sad faces they are the sweetest!!!

Staci said...

oh also i saw a baby pics of you on jessica's blog THOSE WERE great you need to post some baby pics of you and enos so we compare w/ lucas!