Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Post without a title....wait.



Look at this giant grasshopper bottom i found in my kitchen!!! just kidding... it's just celery... but it kept looking at me so i had to take a picture of it.


enjoying a bit of time to himself....


...perhaps a little TOO much judging from the drool.


what if you had a baby this small? what would you do with it?

PS..his head isn't that flat.. but the doctor DID say to do some things to fix it a bit... ya know... straighten out the kinks :)

7 comments:

Stephanie Kelly said...

ohhh sweet boyyyy!!! I love how in the celery pic. you had to point it out as if we couldn't see that bright green cricket looking piece of celery on the towel hahah. If I had a baby that small I would have him live in a doll house and make him sweet mini furniture. And when I go out I can just slip him into my pocket. Changing diapers and wiping the poo of his lil' bum will be a challenge though!

David and Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David and Teresa said...

Man I can tell he misses his Maw Maw and Paw Paw. He just wants to sleep until he can see us again. That way time just fly's by. Sleep baby Lucas. You will see us soon. Dad

Vagabond Mother said...

Tummy time, Lucas?

nicole said...

like what kind of kinks. . you cant fix who you have as parents. . . :/

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

how did u get him to shrink like that? there are many a times i have isaak and wish i could shrink him to fit in my pocket so things would be a litle easier and less heavy. do share ur shinkage recipe.

love the grasshopper. i'm glad i'm not he only one that looks at my food objectively before eating it.

Unknown said...

LOL at the grasshopper! And MY GEORGE that baby is cute!