Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bored with my blog.


Yeah i know that it's nothing new that i haven't posted for a week but i just wanted to let you know i was out of town.. AND i'll be out of town this next week too but hopefully i'll have pictures during or right after my trip... nothin' special... just going to the heinzen's to hang out with Mica and Matt and Tara and the kids and the little brothers... i love my family!!

ps... this is just some random baby... he was on the first page as i googled "BORED". so yeah.. freaky that i can just put some person's kid on my blog...isn't it? yeah.. i thought so too but it didn't stop me from doing it.

4 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i WAS gonna say that i liked that baby but that was before i knew it wasn't lucas. i did think his face looked different...and he was less brown...

Angela said...

not just any baby...a naked baby...

Unknown said...

I know, blogging gets hard after a while, because it's like, I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY! Cant wait for you to get back with more pictures of CRAZY CUTE LUCAS!!!

***** said...

hope your trip was nice a fun. excited for you to share the good times. SS