Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sometimes you feel like a Nut.....

.....of course.. then again sometimes you don't... too bad. you're gettin' a Nut.

We bought him this "Exersaucer" as other mothers have informed me it's called. as ugly and big as it is and as badly as i wanted to reFUSE to get one because of it's aesthetical hideousness (like my madeup word?) ... i love it, he loves it. we're all happy. Bounce away my little one... bounce away.



"i'm so tired... but i need to keep on bouncing... bouncing.....(fade out to black)"


this is him eating green beans.. the first time he did it it was MUCH funnier.. but alas.. he is inconsistent in his hatred for them.. i think it's because we were laughing at him.. he likes attention... just like his mother.

one day before we left the house...

i just had to take these because he looked like a little golfer.


"no it's cool if you wanna play through... i'm kinda bad at golf"



"just go ahead would ya?... you're giving me anxiety!!"

(do you like my secret foot in the corner? me too)



11 comments:

David and Teresa said...

Ok I think Lucas looks like a golfer. He needs to learn how to golf so he can play with his PawPaw. Maybe Enos can learn too. Dad

David and Teresa said...

Cute cute cute...jump little peanut. I loved that!!! And yes, he is a cute golfer but yea...go ahead and play through because his mawmaw is busy looking at him and it is going to TAKE SOME TIME.

Love you Mutha

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the videos! The food one, I felt like I was THERE! He's so stinkin' cute it's unreal! I love how he's smiling through the green beans, but clearly doesn't enjoy them! HAHA! And what a good jumper! I loved when Enos laughed and he turned around to see! HAHA!

Vagabond Mother said...

Henry laughed and laughed at Lucas in the jumper and he said, "Bay-bee! Bay-bee!"

He is so, so cute. There's just something so unique looking about that boy!

The wincing with the green beans was good enough for me. :)

Staci said...

SERIOUSLY,,,,SERIOUSLY! He is the sweetest cutest baby EVER! That even includes over my own child haha. I love his lil smile!

Alys said...

I have to agree that those things are ugly, but babies do love them. I'm going to hold out though. We'll see for how long.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i sweat i remember my sister saying that she would NEVER have baby toys in her home, taking up space, strewn on the floor...NEVER! hmm...i love when i get to laugh to myself inside and wait to see her prove herself wrong.

i think he NEEDS that bouncer...he's amazing at it. i'm thinking trapaze artist.

oh and u DON'T have a utah accent...."hand me the green beans!" was totally texan.

i love the little golfer man. especially those vans...what wonderful aunt got him those? i wanna hug him. when can we arrange this?

Goodnight moon said...

He is awesome at the bouncer! I can't believe he is already big enough to do that!

And my fave was the first golfer pic! He is so handsome! And he seriously has the most perfectly shaped head I've ever seen!

Lil Eskimo said...

have the same oversized jumper. dane's a HUGE fan too!

raschel said...

i love baby gags at food--i could tell he was holding his back from the wincing he was doing. show off. I love it! He's so happy in his bouncer/exersaucer! Plus, it will give you so much time to do other things while he's content! I LOVE his golfer outfit!! His clothes are awesome.

The Betitas said...

The bouncing toy/machine/thing that he is sitting in is impressive! It looks like something from the Jetsons!