Wednesday, October 7, 2009

12 things that make me happy.

My friend angie dell made a list of 25 things that made her happy and i liked it so much i'm copying the idea. i'm only doing twelve because 12 is my favorite number.... and i don't want you to get bored reading. hah.

1. babies named lucas
2. catching up on our tivoed shows together. (enos)
3. lucas' famous tucked bottom lip expression.
4. comments from friends on facebook who i haven't seen in YEARS but still feel connected to
5. running with people i love
6. talking to my sister on the phone for 45 minutes about nothing.... but still laughing really hard.
7. the gospel of jesus christ
8. reading friends' and families' blogs
9. hearing the ocean from my living room
10. weird people
11. tara's secret chocolate stashes
12. HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

9 comments:

Laura said...

Yay for number 10! Woot! I have missed you!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I hate that you can hear the ocean from you living room, but i will forgive you...haha. Also, i just told Ben i am really surprised we didn't hang out more when you guys lived here because we all have so much in common, even if it is just food and watching tivoed shows together :P

Stephanie Kelly said...

mmm I too love this list! I love everything and anything that involves that baby monster Lucas. And I love how Tara has a secret chocolate stash!

Tara said...

I love this list, I think I NEED to do one on my blog. I love that someone else loves my secrets too. It's what's going to make weight-loss even sweeter! (if life isn't hard enough, us Heinzens always have to do something to make it more challenging) Loosing weight and KEEPING my chocolate stash is my ultimate goal. :) And Lucas is the best, a perfect #1 answer. We all love to look at his little face around here. Thanks again for putting a smile on my little Joshy's face. It meant a lot to him at that moment. love you!

Alys said...

Good list...I should do one too. And FYI, I've missed your posts. They usually make me laugh. I am addicted to checking blogs.

Unknown said...

Good post! I love many of these things also... definitely not that RUNNING thing though! BLAH!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

well i know ur not talking about ME becuz u never ANSWER the phone when i call.

whatever.

how bout u and amy run away together and be lovers...

Angela said...

haha! nice...now i feel like a wenker for not putting something spiritual. my brother put the book of mormon on his and you put the gospel...ugh...

Carolina said...

haha..jessica's comment is funny!
jealous much?

anywhoo...love tha list yo!

so...have you been watching glee? jus curious.

why is your lucas like so hilarious? kinda like how you're hilarious..hmm..i should have put those two together prior to commenting!

postmoreoftenplease!